Wednesday, April 8, 2009

First Blog

Ok my dear friend Tricia got me hooked when I saw her blog. I figured if she could do this I know I can. She is the sweetest person you could ever meet...ok cut the BS she is nice MOST of the time, but her keeping up with a blog is funny! I love her! So nobody better agree that I said she is lousy..err lazy about updating us on the kiddos, but she is striving to do better!

Our friend Carrie has been so great at keeping everyone updated on her adorable boys! She is good at this blogging thing so I will strive to be more like her (and Tricia you should too)!

Trica has adorable children that, if she keeps her promise we should be able to check in on on her blog. Mine will almost always be about one of the precious group that comprise my beloved gradkids and a few extras.

I like to write and I love to brag, because I believe that my grandbratz are the most adorable beings on God's green Earth! My spelling is atrocaous... terible....awfual.. err it is bad real bad. So you can try to figure it out, correct me or just keep it to yourself!

My first entry is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment